Digital inclusion research study
The results of the two year Citizens Online Get IT Together Research study are now available.
- 75% of learners are still online 2 years after training.
- Broadband uptake amongst learners has increased, from 60% at entry, to over 80% for those who have taken part at 2 years.
- Access to the Internet at home is a key factor in regular Internet use.
- For those without access at home, libraries and community centres have provided a place to get online and are an important community resource.
- At 12 months, over 50% of learners were using Government Services online.
Get IT Together is the digital inclusion programme managed by Citizens Online in partnership with BT, Highlands & Islands Enterprise, Wales Co-operative and other local partners. The programme has been running a two year longitudinal study to measure the impact of digital skills training on participants.
View the latest Citizens Online Get IT Together Research study here.
The longitudinal study has been completed for the Get IT Together Programme. Please contact us if you require more information.