Digital transformation resources + bespoke workshop for your council or organisation, from £2,500.
Take advantage of this opportunity and benefit your residents, customers and service users!
With more of your services being accessed online, it’s vital that nobody is left behind. That means creating a digital culture in your council or organisation, embedding digital inclusion, and ensuring your frontline staff have the skills and support they need.
For a limited time, Citizens Online in partnership with Digital Unite are offering your organisation: a tailored package of digital inclusion resources, a bespoke digital leadership workshop, and ongoing access to online training and support via the Digital Champions Network, from £2,500 + VAT.
The workshop content will be tailored to your local area and your organisation’s aims and objectives – you can select the focus to suit your needs:
- The Digital Leader – How to be a leader in a digital age and create a digital culture in your organisation
- The Digital Switch – How to embed digital inclusion into your transformation programme so that nobody is left behind
- The Digital Dialogue – How to embed digital inclusion practice for your staff and customers using a Digital Champion approach
Access to the Digital Champions Network will provide you with:
- 10 or 25 Digital Champion licences
- A wide range of self-study online courses to develop their skillset
- Professional verification through the Open Badge scheme and CPD accredited training
- Over 500 ready-to-use training and teaching resources and a peer community
- Programme management tools and project manager bite-sized courses
Our joint offer is a brilliant way to enhance and embed digital skills support for your staff, to the benefit of your residents, customers and service users. But this offer is only available until 30 September 2019 so contact us right now to find out more. Let’s talk!
 This package is supported by funding from the National Lottery Community Fund and the price on offer is subsidised.
 Based on either Standard or Premium membership
 Premium membership only at an additional cost of £1,500 + VAT