Whether you’re after our advice on digital inclusion, our expertise in service transformation and our Switch offer, or you want to let us know what you think of this website, drop us a line via email, through our contact form, on social media or by post — details below. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
If you contact us, you can be sure that your personal data will be kept securely and never passed on to third parties nor used to send you unwanted email. Please see our data protection policy for further information on how we handle and use your data.
- For speaking engagements and new business enquiries, contact our Managing Director, Rich Denyer-Bewick loading...
- To discuss starting a Switch project in your area, contact our Partnership & Development Director, Helen Dobson loading...
- For media enquiries, contact our Research & Development Manager, James Beecher loading...
- If you need to discuss this website, contact our Web Technician, Francis Barton loading...
- If you are interested in employment opportunities at Citizens Online, or if you have a request relating to data usage and privacy, contact our Operations Manager and GDPR Officer, Laura Simpson loading...
We’re active on social media. You can connect with us via
Connect with us on these networks and let’s continue the conversation.
We’re a distributed team, but our HQ is in sunny Stroud, in gorgeous Gloucestershire.