Whether you’re after our advice on digital inclusion, our expertise in service transformation and our Switch offer, or you want to let us know what you think of this website, drop us a line via email, through our contact form, on social media or by post — details below. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
If you contact us, you can be sure that your personal data will be kept securely and never passed on to third parties nor used to send you unwanted email. Please see our data protection policy for further information on how we handle and use your data.
- For new business enquiries, please contact our Operations Director, Rich Denyer-Bewick loading...
- To discuss starting a Switch project in your area, please contact our Partnership and Projects Manager, Helen Dobson loading...
- For speaking engagements, please contact our Chief Executive, John Fisher loading...
- For media enquiries, please contact James Beecher loading...
- If you need to discuss this website, please contact Francis Barton loading...
- If you are interested in employment opportunities at Citizens Online, or if you have a request relating to data usage and privacy, please contact our Operations Manager and GDPR Officer, Laura Simpson loading...
We’re active on social media. You can connect with us via
- the Citizens Online twitter account
- our facebook page
- our Medium publication or
- our LinkedIn presence
Connect with us on these networks and let’s continue the conversation.
We’re based in sunny Stroud, in gorgeous Gloucestershire.
1 Stratford Court